Steri-7 Xtra HR20 Non Alcohol Hand Rub (Halal certified)
£42.00 (£35.00 ex. VAT)
Steri-7 Hand rubs are fast acting, non-alcohol based, 100% organic foaming hand rubs.
Steri-7 Xtra Hand Rub is effective against all the main types of bacteria, viruses & fungi. It is so effective; it even works in soiled conditions & is active for up to 3 hours. It re-moisturises your skin plus its reactive barrier technology provides protection in between cleans. Alcohol based gels evaporate very quickly, making hands susceptible to new pathogens.
This hand sanitiser is perfect for use in a clinic or care home environment with a 99.999% kill rate.
STERI-7 Hand Rubs can be used wherever the highest standards of hand hygiene are required and are suitable for use in healthcare and food processing environments and all other workplaces where there is a risk of cross contamination. The product has been tested against and is effective against a number of commonly occurring bacteria, yeast and viruses that are known to be highly transmissible and can result in infections and illnesses.
Features and benefits:
- Reactive Barrier Technology proven protection for up to 3 hours
- Works rapidly against many common micro-organisms in as little as 20 secs
- Kills up to 99.999% of pathogens that can cause infection, contamination or illness
- Kind to hands without drying the skin
- Dye and fragrance-free formulation
- Excellent for alcohol restricted applications
- Foam formulation allows quicker and more effective application
- Can be used in soiled conditions, hands must be clean to use alternative alcohol-based sanitisers
Instructions for use:
Rub undiluted STERI-7 Hand Rub on to the hands for 1 minute to completely emulsion your hands for reactive barrier protection.
We currently offer free delivery for UK mainland on all orders over £50.
Product or Size Advice
Contact our technical support team at anytime at email@example.com.
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 7 days for an exchange or refund providing the order packaging has not been opened. Please note refunds do not apply to products of chemical liquids, masks or gloves under the PPE, Sanitisation and Disinfectant categories. More information can be found inside our Returns Policy.
Contact us on (+44) 203 239 2000, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BS EN1500, EN1276