PULUZ UV Light Germicidal Steriliser Disinfection Tent Box – PU479
£58.80 (£49.00 ex. VAT)
The light tube adopts short-wave UVC with a wavelength between 200 and 275nm, also known as short-wave sterilisation ultraviolet.
The sterilisation principle of UVC: Among all wavelengths of ultraviolet light, only short-wave UVC has sterilisation and disinfection effect. It is a pure physical disinfection method, with a broad spectrum, high efficiency, fast and thorough, no need to add chemical agents, no drug resistance, no secondary pollution features.
1. Germicidal ultraviolet lamp tube with 19pcs (2pcs 275nm, 5pcs 365nm, 12pcs 395nm) LED beads x 2, 5V 5W, 30cm in length.
2. The sterilisation characteristics of UVC: high-efficiency sterilisation, broad-spectrum sterilisation, more thorough sterilsation, complete environmental protection, no drug resistance, no secondary pollution.
3. Kill 99.9% mould, bacteria, germs, and viruses, provides fresh air.
4. With switch mode design, multi-mode adjusting.
5. Foldable design tent body, easy to carry.
6. The bactericidal efficiency of UVC, the bactericidal efficiency of UVC ultraviolet rays to common bacteria and viruses (radiation intensity: 30000uW / cm2).
7. Scope of application: Toothbrush, towel, mask, mobile phone, watch, gloves and other items.
8. Disinfection time: 60 minutes
Note: Pregnant women and children should use it with caution, please wear sunglasses or other protective glasses when using, it will be harmful to the skin for a long time using.
We currently offer free delivery for UK mainland on all orders over £50.
Product or Size Advice
Contact our technical support team at anytime at email@example.com.
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 7 days for an exchange or refund providing the order packaging has not been opened. Please note refunds do not apply to products of chemical liquids, masks or gloves under the PPE, Sanitisation and Disinfectant categories. More information can be found inside our Returns Policy.
Contact us on (+44) 203 239 2000, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 30 cm|