Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kit (Box of 20 Tests)
£240.00 (£200.00 ex. VAT)
The Healgen Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test (Swab) is intended for the rapid detection of COVID-19 – results available within 15 minutes with high accuracy. Government approved and used by the Public Health England and the NHS.
- It is intended to aid in the rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infections.
- The Healgen Covid-19 Antigen Test (Swab) does not differentiate between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2.
- Each kit contains everything required to carry out the tests, no additional equipment is needed.
- Approved by Public Health England & validated by the UK government.
- Results in 15 minutes.
- Each kit includes clear instructions and is easy to use.
- This test is not for home use.
- Cannot be shipped to a USA address.
Documentation & Instructions
The Healgen Covid-19 Antigen Test is one of only three UK Government approved Rapid Antigen Test. It is in high demand from schools, councils and companies.
- This test is being rolled out by the UK government to mass test the population in Liverpool and other cities, click here for UK Government approval (test 3 on the list).
- This test is intended for use by clinical professionals (eg Doctor/Practice Nurse/Employer Occupational Health depts etc).
- An application for exceptional use of a COVID-19 rapid test, to be used by members of the public for home use, was approved on the 23rd December 2020 by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), click here for details.
- The manufacturer and reseller advice that this kit is not designed for home use.
- Positive Percent Agreement (PPA): 97.3%
- Negative Percent Agreement (NPA): 99.6%
- Overall Percent Agreement (OPA): 98.9%
- Specimen: Nasopharyngeal (NP) Swab
- Time to Results: 15 minutes
- Shelf Life: usually 24 months from the date of manufacture
- Rapid testing for SARS-CoV-2 antigen within 15 minutes
- Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
- Simple, time-saving procedure
- All necessary reagents provided & no equipment needed
- High sensitivity and specificity
Each kit contains:
- 20 Test cassettes
- 20 Sterile swabs
- 20 Extraction tubes and dropper tip
- 1 Workstation
- 2 Buffers
- 1 Package insert
- The Healgen Covid-19 Antigen Test (Swab) has been evaluated with specimens obtained from patients.
- A commercialised molecular assay was used as the reference method.
- The results show that the Healgen Covid-19 Antigen Test (Swab) has a high overall relative accuracy.
The Coronavirus Ag Rapid Test Cassette (Swab) is an in vitro immunochromatographic assay, for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharyngeal (NP) swab specimens directly, or after the swabs have been added to viral transport media from individuals, who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider. It is intended to aid in the rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infections. The Coronavirus Ag Rapid Test Cassette (Swab) does not differentiate between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2.
Please view the documentation area to view/download instructions for the test procedure.
ALL ANTIGEN AND ANTIBODY TEST KITS ARE SPECIFICALLY NON-RETURNABLE
We currently offer free delivery for UK mainland on all orders over £50.
Product or Size Advice
Contact our technical support team at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 7 days for an exchange or refund providing the order packaging has not been opened. Please note refunds do not apply to products of chemical liquids, masks or gloves under the PPE, Sanitisation and Disinfectant categories. More information can be found inside our Returns Policy.
Contact us on (+44) 203 239 2000, or email us at email@example.com.
Pack of 20